Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Oops Just In Case

Ok, as I said, I'm still learning how to do this blogger thing.

As I was pointing out the error of my ways (and editing skills), I forgot to note my other error on the "Positively Positive" blog post.

I incorrectly stated the email for Cure magazine, which is a free resource for cancer patients, their family members and caregivers. It is an extremely well written, informative magazine loaded with clinical and laymen's information. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone with cancer.

The correct web address is: www.curetoday.com

I encourage you to take advantage of this valuable resource.

And once again, my deepest regret and apologies for my error(s) and lack of recent "editing before I post my post so I don't look like an idiot" issues. As I said just a post ago, I promise to slow down, be a good editor to myself (and to you) and catch and fix my typos before posting my posts, from here on out.

I want you to know I can spell, I do have strong grammar skills and I can create decent sentences. It just looks like I can't because I didn't, a couple of times. Forgive me. That wasn't right of me to do, even if I'm excited about sharing information with you. If you can't figure out what I was trying to say because I didn't correct my errors, what good is that?!

Again, my apologies and promise to be a better blogger.

Thanks for giving this newbie another chance.

With Gratitude for You-
Elizabeth Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment